Sunday, 28 October 2012

The Bernard Cridland Memorial Shoot

Today, my parents and I went to volunteer our help at the Jamaica Skeet Club for the Bernard Cridland Memorial Shoot. While I wasn't shooting, I was assigned as a referee to one of the teams. While I had helped at the Shoot last year, my dad was doing most of the work. This time, I was working alone with one of the groups, keeping score of the teams. While I made a few mistakes scoring, the group was more than patient with me, correcting and helping me as we went along. Even though we would joke around on occasion, once we reached the shooting stations, all joking was put aside and all focus was on gun safety and handling. All in all, it was a fun experience, especially since nobody was hurt as we progressed to the end.

-Peter
Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel

No comments:

Post a Comment