Saturday, 24 November 2012

Marie Atkins Center

This month's visit was just awesome. Especially after what had happened last month, when everyone had circled around my father. This month was a lot more under control, everyone was sitting down, even if it meant sitting down on the floor. This whole morning was just really touching, seeing everyone there, trying to be on their best behaviour, just to get a small plate of food, one, maybe two cups of tea, and a box juice. Though I had returned to Mr Big Jo, and Mr Chin, I still felt a sense of achievement shaking hands with a lot of the people there.
Not to mention, seeing how much the foundation had improved, I felt really proud to say that I was working there, helping out. I think I'm also getting the grove of things a lot better, growing more vocal, growing faster with how I give people the drinks. Hearing the 'thank you' at the end of the day really makes it all worth it.
Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel

No comments:

Post a Comment