Thursday, 14 June 2012

Sporting activities

Tae Kwon Do

After about five years of not doing this martial art, I had decided to restart my participation in it. Before I had stopped, I was a red belt, a rank before black belt, and I had wanted to get my black belt before I graduated from the IB program. This past term, I had to reteach myself everything from the beginning with the help of my teachers. According to one of them, practicing a martial arts is similar to riding a bike. You never truly forget how to do it, and I had learned that when I reached back to where I was when I had stopped within a month of starting back. This really does amplify the idea of always doing your best, and to never give up, and I can't say that I'll ever regret starting it back up.

Peter
Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel

No comments:

Post a Comment